Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Friendly update

Well, we had about 150 people come to our Friendly's night last night and it was a great success! Dave and I have met our goals! (The webpages don't reflect that yet, but soon will once the paperwork catches up.) Thank you so much to everyone who came out and supported us and the Walk. I had full intentions of sending out thank you notes to everyone who came but I have come down with some lovely congestion/coughing that is making me dread tomorrow's chemo even more than usual. I already feel wiped and I haven't even gotten it yet. I started an antibiotic today and my blood cell counts were okay so I'm hoping those little guys get to work, whatever is left.

Thank you again for a fun night. We took over the restaurant! It was hours of socializing and good times. My mom told me to just look around and see all of the people that love me (and I know there are even more out there!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful! I only wish we lived closer to have been able to join in! Take care! Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Ditto for us on Cheryl's comment! We would have loved to be there, too! Hugs and prayers -

Michelle Klaproth

Anonymous said...

Wyatt would have loved to be a contributor! Sorry we could not be there to indulge! We miss you!
Love, the Thompsons

Anonymous said...

Barbara- I'm so glad to hear that the turnout was so good! I'm sad that I wasn't able to come!
Rachel M.

Kristin said...

Sorry we couldn't be there; it was Forwood's open house night. I am so glad it was a big success! :)