Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I am feeling much better and ready for the next hit this Thursday! My hair continues to fall out everywhere and I am trying to decide my next step. I had it cut once but the top has become very thin. I am going to look into some new "looks" this weekend. Fortunately, we are beginning cooler weather and anything I place on top shouldn't be as bothersome.

I am back on track with my training for the 3-day. Even had to buy new shows because I wore out the first pair.

We are beginning to get into a groove with our early mornings and getting on the bus. Some of our friends' children are just beginning this week. I am glad we started last week and are getting used to it all. Dawson begins school tomorrow and he is also very excited but keeps thinking he is riding a bus to school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica and I could come by tomorrow morning and pick Dawson up and "pretend" we are a bus... Just tell him that his bus is dark red instead of yellow. ;) Jessica is looking forward to seeing Dawson in her class.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Yes, we don't start until tomorrow. I am jealous of the people who already started! Abigail is very ready. We met her teacher yesterday and saw her classroom. It was very nice. Makes me want to go back to teaching!

Susan

Robyn said...

Glad to hear things are going well on the school front. Hope Dawson's first day was a good one! You continue to be in our prayers. Again, if you need anything, don't hesitate to call. Anna Kate is going to school on Tu/Th/Fri, so I'll be looking for things to do the other days, if you need a walking partner. Actually, my schedule is pretty flexible, so let me know and we can walk, if you want!

laura said...

I am so glad to hear that you are able to continue with your walking plans. Keep up your spirits, and good luck with the new hairdo.