Thursday, September 25, 2008

Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk


A good friend and fellow breast cancer survivor, Vickie Robinson, formed "Team Barbara" last year and over 20 friends and family came out to support the team. I had to sit on the sidelines because I had just received my last chemo treatment and couldn't walk the 4.5 miles. This year, Vickie formed "Friends in Faith" to support me and another friend who is now going through treatments. On October 12, I fully intend on completing the walk in support of all of our friends at Faith Pres. who have suffered this disease. If you are interested, you can join our team or find a local walk in your area. It is incredible to see how many people are affected by cancer.

TEAM BARBARA

MAKING STRIDES 2007

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

I am in awe!! You are being used by God to show the world where you get your strength. God is good!!! I miss you and am praying for you.

Jen