Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers!

I opened several cards, emails, and voicemail messages today. Thank you all for thinking of me and praying for me through the surgery and my recovery. I had a few surprise visits today, too. I have been doing my exercises, nothing too crazy, but just trying to get my arms stretched and more range of motion. I am discovering how many muscles it takes to open a childproof vitamins bottle!

Just knowing that so many people care is so encouraging.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

We are thinking of you continually, and lifting you up in prayer. So glad to hear that you are home, and have something to alleviate your pain. Hope to come see you soon!

Love you,
Robyn

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Keep doing those range of motion exercises! You will do well! ;)